FAQs | Blossom Micro Sessions | 2018
Is ~10 minutes really enough time to capture decent images?
It sure is. I tested this concept in 2017 on a regular day after work and daycare. I knew we'd all need something quick, so some cuddles and secret-sharing in the branches was all it took to make magic happen.
- Do you offer any other locations?
- Not at this time. I found this gem of a location as I drove home from work one day, and was entranced. I haven't yet combed the city for other locations. ;)
- What about other times of the day?
- I've tested this location, and we need that late afternoon light to filter through the branches & blossoms. This means sessions around 4-5PM, exact times still TBD.
- What should we wear?
- I don't typically micro-manage this, but I have some suggestions. Solid, pastel colors. Flat shoes (you'll be walking on grass, and I'm not shooting your feet). Remember, the focus of the session is your love, not what you're wearing.
- Okay, this is some great info, but I still have questions. What next?